Planning and Analysis Phase and Design. 1.
- Focus on planning and design of a strategy to build a telemedicine program from ground up
- Review and evaluation of every aspect of the existing program
Education and training:
- Principles of neurologic and ICU care—patient examination and evaluation and approaches to medical decision-making
- Acute treatment protocols
- General algorithms
- Usage of telemedicine technology
- Compliance with national standards and metrics
- Determination of systems goals
- Determination and prioritization of system requirements
- Evaluate vendor proposals and hold demonstrations
- Conduct a cost benefit analysis
- Prepare a summay report and recommendations
Telemedicine Implementation. 2.
- Establish and institute a project plan, including major activities and milestones, estimate duration of each activity
- Define members responsible for completion of the tasks, and their specific roles and responsibility
Lean-driven Value Stream Mapping: workflow and process analysis
- Analyze existing process and work flow
- identify opportunities for improvement
- Implement changes when appropriate
Support and Evaluation. 3.
After Go-Live date, TeleSpecialists conducts a continuous peer review process to monitor the quality of training and to ensure that telemedicine technology is being used appropriately and functioning properly. TeleSpecialists ensures that quality standards are met and assures profitability for your organization.