Through process of lean transformation,TeleSpecialists assists in organizing a fantastic program of process improvement to achieve markers of quality and excellence recognized by The Joint Commission and CMS. This is achieved through a process of Value Stream Mapping designed to visualize work flows of the emergent acute care of stroke patients.
What is Lean?
- Lean is a methodology and management system
- Lean methodology includes tools and techniques designed to maximize patient value and reduce waste
- Lean Methodology is focused on improving overall efficiencies, quality and patient/customer satisfaction.
Lean Process Improvement workshop targets:
- Define a New Process to facilitate D2N less than 60 minutes
- Define Roles and Responsibilities for all team members in the new D2N process
- Establish consistent Reliable Practices to collect and record timing data
- Institute methods to Track progress toward targets
- Increase process efficiency
- Reduce waste
- Reduce variability
- Homogenize practice
- Improve Quality